Book now for the National Infrastructure Planning Association’s annual conference on Thursday 30th June 2022.
The day will include great networking opportunities, lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments. It’s the ideal forum for both promoters and those involved with NSIP proposals. Sponsorship opportunities available.
This year’s programme includes:
- updates from the perspectives of government, including in relation to the Levelling- up and Regeneration Bill, and the Planning Inspectorate
- a forward look to the 2023 National Infrastructure Assessment
- a panel session of officials in consenting government departments
- a case law update
- launch of NIPA’s next research, ‘Project Hindsight’
- a presentation of the 2021 NIPA Bursary Award
- a local authority perspective on DCOs
- a session on implementation of the Environment Act 2021, particularly in respect of Biodiversity Net Gain
- analysis of how carbon issues are being dealt with in DCO applications
- ‘Digital is coming’
- How to successfully navigate the alternatives and options minefield
The outline programme for the day is available below under ‘downloads’.
Be part of the infrastructure planning community and book today.
Thank you also to Clifford Chance for again hosting the conference.
If you would like to sponsor future NIPA events please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the package details.
To book your place CLICK HERE [https://book.nipa-uk.org/]
The Auditorium, Clifford Chance LLP
10 Upper Bank Street