The NSIPs Forum returns for 2021 as a virtual conference. Attend this essential update and guide on major infrastructure planning to receive the latest insight and practical guidance to help you develop your NSIP application.
You will hear the latest thinking and innovative ideas on how to overcome the biggest challenges facing the process to successfully complete pre-application and create an application, progress to examination and onto implementation and delivery of your project.
Recently confirmed speakers include:
Housing, Communities & Local Government
Jenny Preece Deputy Director, Planning – Infrastructure Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Simone Wilding Head of Operations Planning Inspectorate
- Clark Gordon Strategic Planning Specialist, Strategic Planning
- Nick White Principal Adviser – Net Gain Natural England
- Liz Dunn Partner Burges Salmon
- Emily Marshall Director Counter Context
- And many more
Visit our website for more information.