The AGM will take place 1800-2000 on Tuesday 6 June 2023 in London, kindly hosted by BDB Pitmans LLP, all members welcome to attend.
1730-1800 Registration/Arrival (tea and coffee)
1815-1915 Address by Dame Glenys Stacey, Chair, Office for Environmental Protection followed by Q&A
1915-2030 Drinks & nibbles
Register, as soon as possible, for your free place (NIPA Members Only) HERE
Agenda for the AGM:
- To receive the Board Treasurer’s financial summary.
- To receive the Board Chair’s annual report.
- To approve the Governance changes proposals (attached).
- To approve the proposed NIPA Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Statement of Principles and Policies:
NIPA Diversity, Equality and Inclusion: Statement of Principles and Policies
- NIPA is committed to creating an inclusive environment where its membership can thrive through diversity and equality.
- NIPA recognises it has a role to play in supporting members from all backgrounds irrespective of age, disability, gender definition, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion & belief and sex and sexual orientation together with such other protected characteristics as may be prescribed.
- NIPA is committed to increasing representation of those from underrepresented groups.
- NIPA will ensure that diversity, equality and inclusion are integral to its activities.
- NIPA will promote and support the active participation of members from a range of backgrounds and provide a platform for diversity of issues.
- NIPA will seek to increase the diversity of its Council and Board.
- These principles and policies will be reviewed annually by the NIPA Board and Council to establish how the terms of how these have been adhered to in NIPA’s activities.
- The NIPA Council Working Group on Growing and Engaging a diverse membership is responsible for taking forward these principles and policies”
One Bartholomew Close
2023-06-06 18:00:00 2023-06-06 20:00:00 Europe/London NIPA AGM - ALL WELCOME London NIPA