3rd party event
*As an NIPA contact, you are entitled to a 20% discount on registration fees for this event.*
The event provides the latest insight on the biggest challenges facing the delivery of new infrastructure and explores how to respond to and overcome these. Attend to explore how to progress infrastructure plans from conception through to delivery as the day explores key issues including identifying and responding to the UK’s infrastructure needs, the funding available for new infrastructure and the role of private investment in infrastructure delivery. Find out how to work collaboratively with the supply chain, and the value of early contractor involvement, including a focus on how to overcome the challenges facing procurement.
Highlights of attending:
- Receive the latest updates on the UK’s infrastructure needs and explore how these can be met
- Understand the funding available for new infrastructure and explore the role of private investment and alternative financing models for infrastructure delivery
- Explore the value of early contractor engagement and how to work collaboratively with the supply chain to ensure successful project delivery
- Discuss how procurement processes can be improved for all parties and how costs can be reduced
- Consider how to plan for future technology and infrastructure advances
To find out more details about the event please see the programme.
How to claim your 20% discount…
Please quote discount code 364NIPA when registering:
Contact name: Successfully Delivering Infrastructure in the UK
Booking website: https://www.waterfrontconferencecompany.com/conferences/successfully-delivering-infrastructure-in-the-uk/1st-annual-2018?utm_source=NIPA&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=364NIPA#readMore
Booking email: firstname.lastname@example.org