Our one day conference, now in its 10th year, is a key annual event with cutting-edge thinking from leading experts in the Planning Act regime. You’ll benefit from the discussion of current issues by our eminent speakers – who are all involved in nationally significant infrastructure projects and the NSIPs planning regime - at a time of significant challenges and proposed changes to the regime and related planning and environmental requirements.
Secure your place here: https://book.nipa-uk.org/
The day will include great networking opportunities, lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments. It’s the ideal forum for both promoters and those involved with NSIP proposals.
This year’s programme includes:
- update from the perspectives of government, including in relation to the Levelling-up and Regeneration Bill
- update from The Planning Inspectorate, including on Digital is Coming
- a forward look to the 2023 National Infrastructure Assessment from the National Infrastructure Commission
- a panel session of officials in consenting government departments
- a case law update
- launch of NIPA’s next research, Project Hindsight
- a presentation by the recipient of the 2021 NIPA Bursary Award
- a local authority perspective on DCOs
- a session on positive opportunities arising from Biodiversity Net Gain and EIA reform
- an analysis of how carbon issues are being dealt with in DCO applications
- How to successfully navigate through the alternatives and options minefield
Be part of the infrastructure planning community and book today.
Sponsorship opportunities available, for further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org